Available Long Term Rentals
Our Available Long-Term Rentals at The Palms at Young Circle
LARGE ONE BEDROOM WITH PRIVATE PATIO & INTERNET FOR $1,800/MONTH, AVAILABLE STARTING FEBRUARY 1st, 2023 FOR ONE-YEAR LEASE
A large 1BR/1bath apartment, includes 775sqft interior space with a private patio of 120sqft exterior space and high-speed business WiFi for only $1,800/month. Central Air Conditioning throughout. The apartment is inside a private gated community. Owner pays for water/sewer cost. COMES WITH HIGH-SPEED BUSINESS WiFi INCLUDED. Tenant pays FPL electric and any TV cable services. Laundry facilities on premises. Family-owned business.
Our high-speed internet is serviced directly through our Comcast business account which provides a more robust bandwidth than consumer accounts = reliability. For consumer accounts, the internet broadband is allocated with "up to speeds" depending on the time of day, number of devices, etc.
Business broadband operates on a separate network of "speed tier plus" of 104% on a separate network with commercial-grade equipment with unlimited data including security edge features to protect the entire network through their cloud-based network against viruses, botnets, drive by phishing or malware.
So you can confidently host or join your Zoom meetings, video conferences, and online presentations with no issues, as many of our residents and guest already do.
* Central AC
* Off-street parking in driveway, directly in front of apartment
* Laundry facility available, coin-operated
* Owner pays water/sewer utility
* Comes with high-speed business WiFi included (you can plug in with ethernet cable for faster speeds)
* Security cameras and security lights
* Edison string lights in your private patio with blue sail overhead for shade, totaling 120sqft.
* Access to shared, furnished patio inside a gated community
* Newly installed impact windows and attic insulation for maximum sound privacy, security and energy efficiency.
Walkability score above 90/100. Downtown Hollywood, just east of Dixie Highway and 4 blocks north of the Hollywood Boulevard and 5 blocks from The Young Circle Park
Only 5 minutes walk to the Hollywood Boulevard for shopping, live music, hip restaurants and bars, and popular free outdoor festivals. 5-minute drive to Publix grocery store or 12-minute walk. Bus stops at the corner and close to public transportation by train. You can now use the FREE Hollywood Sun Shuttle for to get to the beach. You can use Hollywood's new ridecircuit app to request a free ride to the beach from our doorstep!
Best of all, you're 15 minutes or less away from anywhere you want to be in South Florida. Downtown Hollywood is an artsy hub, perfectly situated between Ft. Lauderdale and Miami. Hollywood has recently undergone a development boom and become known as a diverse, vibrant, eclectic and attractive economic alternative to Ft Lauderdale. It continues to offer more and more exciting options for young professionals.
* The Hollywood Boulevard: 0.3 miles, 5-minute walk
* ArtsPark at Young Circle: 0.5 miles, 10-minute walk
* The Hollywood Beach Boardwalk: 2.6 miles, 8-minute drive
* Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport: 4.8 miles, 12-minute drive
* Hard Rock Casino: 7.5 miles, 19-minute drive
* Downtown Fort Lauderdale, East Last Olas Blvd: 9 miles, 20-minute drive
* Hard Rock Stadium: 9.2 miles, 24-minute drive
* Wynwood, Miami: 26 miles, 36-minute drive
* Miami International Airport: 21 miles, 32-minute drive
* South Beach, Miami: 32 miles, 45-minute drive
* No pets
* No smoking inside but you can smoke outside the apartment in your private patio.
* Must earn at least three times the monthly rent: $5,400/month
* Maximum occupancy: 2 people, including children
THE APPLICATION PROCESS:
1 -MUST EARN $5,400/month at least and verify earnings. Must have 1-year rental history and 2-year employment history. Both will be verified during the application process.
2- $43/applicant. Maximum of 2 people. Each future resident over 18 must complete and pay for application fee through mysmartmove (owned by Transunion). This application cost is non-refundable and paid directly to Mysmartmove. All approvals made strictly on a first-come, first-served basis.
3 - After approval, you must verify employment, income and rental history with phone numbers, W2s, pay stubs or bank statements as needed.
4 - Your $43 application fee credit will be applied to your last month's rent and you will pay for the last month, for the security deposit and for the first month on a prorated basis. Once the security deposit and the last month is paid, the apartment is secured in your name and we stop taking applications.
5 - Security deposit must be paid by money order, certified bank check or Zelle Pay ONLY, lease will be signed and FPL and USPS mail transferred to your name on move-in date.
6 - We will schedule a final walk through to confirm good, working condition of apartment and then the keys handed over to you! :-)
NOTE: VIDEO TOUR LINK AVAILABLE BY REQUEST. Showings are available to qualified candidates by appointment only. Thanks for your understanding!
Security Deposit: $1,800
Last Month's Rent: $1,800
First Month's Rent: $1,800
MOVE-IN TOTAL: $5,400
VIDEO TOUR LINK: